Thank you for your interest in employment at Portsmouth Christian Academy. Our faculty and staff are united in fulfilling PCA’s mission to honor God joyfully by inspiring students to maximize their God-given potential. Our 50-acre campus on the Bellamy River in Dover, NH is home to New England’s largest non-denominational Christian school. You will find here a Christ-focused learning environment that prepares young people to be academically equipped, service-oriented, and ready to impact the world for good.
All anticipated job openings and instructions for applying are listed below. If you are interested in one of these positions, please complete an application and return it to Sarah Leavitt, CFO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCA Anticipated Job Openings:
- Upper School Principal
- Director of Advancement
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Upper School Math Teacher
- Upper School Bible Teacher
- Upper School Student Activities Coordinator
- Fall/Winter Theatre Director
- Lower School Resource Teacher – ELL/Enrichment
- Substitute Coordinator
- Upper School Study Club Tutor (part-time, 3:30-5:30)
- Custodian (full-time, 3:30 pm-midnight)
- Junior High Volleyball Coach
- Junior High Girls Soccer Coach
- Lower School and Upper School Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Administrative Assistant
- Substitute Custodians (part-time; starting at 3:30 PM)
- Substitute Aftercare Workers (part-time; 3:15 PM – 5:45 PM)
At PCA, we expect our employees to participate in at least one activity outside those described in the job description. In particular, applicants having athletic coaching experience and willing to make a long-term commitment to a varsity sport are being sought.