Great tools for our students!
We provide Microsoft Office 365 for all PCA students in grades PCAP through 12. This gives every student access to numerous cloud hosted resources; allowing their papers, pictures and projects accessible from all of their devices (both school and home).
- A PCA sponsored email with the domain name @pca-eagles.us. All staff still use @pcaschool.org domain.
- Their own storage space on OneDrive where they can share files among all their devices and locations.
- Access to all the Microsoft Applications in the Cloud. This means they do not have to have Microsoft Office installed on all their home computers and devices. Apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.
- Potential access to a teacher supervised SharePoint site. A number of SharePoint Sites have already been created for classroom / project use.
- Calendar Application and the ability to share calendars with others
- Task List Application.
- Numerous other applications
If you have questions or need assistance with use of these applications at PCA on PCA-owned devices please contact Mike Shevenell.