PCA has arranged with several local restaurants to provide lunches to our students which parents may purchase on a quarterly basis throughout the school year. This provides an alternative to packing a lunch each day for your child.
Please note the following lunch program information:
- All quarterly meal payments are non-refundable and must be made in advance with a credit card for the entire quarter. Quarterly payments are calculated by taking the cost of the meal and multiplying by the number of days that lunch will be served during the quarter.
- You will be notified that sign ups are available via an email from the school. Any orders received after the deadline for the quarter will be assessed a $25.00 late fee.
- The quarterly cost of late orders and changes will not be pro-rated.
- Changes to a quarterly order may be made during the first two weeks of the quarter. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any change request after that time.
- On early dismissal days (as designated on the PCA website calendar) lunches are not served.
- Wednesday, March 20 – Deadline to order lunch
- Monday, March 25 – First day of meals for 4th quarter
- Tuesday, May 28 – Last day of meals for Upper School (US)
- Monday, June 3 – Last day of meals for Lower School (LS)
Please note:Lunches are not served on early dismissal days which are designated on the PCA website calendar.
Please contact Allison Russell if you have questions about lunch 603-742-3617, ext. 107.