If your child is absent, please call the absence lines with the reason.
If your child is ill, please report what the symptoms are: sore throat, fever, cough, vomiting or diarrhea, etc. Children who have had a fever (100 or above) must not return to school until they have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication (Tylenol/Advil etc)
Call: 603.742.3617 Lower School ext. 112 Upper School ext. 123
If you have any questions about whether your child should be in school, please call to speak with the nurse at ext. 108.
Student Health Forms
Portsmouth Christian Academy has chosen the SNAP Health Portal for parents to better connect you with your child’s health and wellness information on any device – anytime, anywhere. Because we require this health information to be in a secure environment, each parent has a unique username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to access the Portal and enjoy the benefits below:
- Electronically sign forms and provide permissions for over the counter medication
- Send/receive encrypted, secure communications to/from your school nurse
- Update your student’s health info, including allergies and medical conditions
- Electronically send doctor’s orders or changes to orders
- Receive notifications when prescription medicines are in need of a refill
- For additional information on how we protect student privacy and more, visit our FAQs
Please take a moment to access your account if you have not already done so. Go to the SNAP Health Portal (www.studentehr.com) and enter your unique username and password. If you do not have this info, follow the link and enter the email you use for PCA communication and select “forgot password.” SNAP will reset it for you.
For more information about SNAP you can view this video.
Your participation is vital in making sure that PCA is aware of your child’s health information. SNAP allows for quick and easy communication between home and PCA because you can provide updates on illness and any instructions you may have for short term concerns (cough drops, bandage changes, braces tightened, ice, etc.). After this year, student health forms should be paperless.
The following information should be entered into SNAP from home:
- Asthma/Allergy alerts-add notes and scan the action plans
- Immunizations-enter the dates of the immunizations and scan record
- Over-the-counter medications permission
- Prescription medication permission(to include written documentation from doctor)
Already sent in forms or have not had a need to update records this year? We are working to update your information in the SNAP system for you.
All new students must have their immunization record and a current physical submitted in order to be compliant with the State of New Hampshire requirements.
Contact Donna Wyman if you have questions. 603.742.3617, ext. 108