Through your generosity, PCA is able to provide the best value in Christian private education in New England. 

Your gifts of time, talent, and resources make an impact on every aspect of Portsmouth Christian Academy – academics, athletics, fine arts, and technology. Tuition covers only about 90% of the real cost of educating each student. Your support closes the gap, making it possible for us to hire the best teachers, and offer outstanding academic, athletic, fine arts, and spiritual programs that provide a well-rounded, balanced education, while keeping the cost down.

Did you know…

  • Tuition at PCA only covers 90% the cost of tuition. Your donations cover the other 10%.
  • You can give to PCA while you shop. Programs like Amazon Smile donate a portion of your purchase to PCA.
  • Some employers will match your gifts to PCA – doubling your generousity to our school.
  • You will meet other supporters of PCA at our Annual Gala and Annual Auction.

Explore Ways to Give

Our annual fundraising campaign to support our programs.

Learn more. 

Donations of tangible gifts (furnature, equipment, etc.)

Learn more. 

Support PCA by shopping at companies that will give to PCA.

Learn more. 

Gifts that are arranged with forethought.

Learn more. 

Double your Impact with an Employer Match

Did you know that many employers will match dollar for dollar the donations their employees make to non-profit organizations such as PCA? Over the years, dozens of companies, including airlines, car dealerships, banks and other financial institutions, tech sector companies, have matched over $55,000 in gifts to PCA. If you have made a donation to PCA this year (thanks!) or plan to (thanks for that, too!), check in with your company’s business or HR office to see if they’ll help you double your impact!

“Sending two children to PCA was … the best investment we could have ever made… Both kids got full merit based scholarships to choice universities, one even got a fully funded graduate school education. Their professors often remarked how well prepared they were compared to their peers. But that was only one return on investment. Our children grew up with outstanding role models at PCA – adults who carried messages of faith, integrity, and caring every day, connecting during challenging teenage years when a parent needs all the support they can get. A decade later, both my children credit PCA with shaping them into the people they are today.” – CAPTAIN Karen Baetzel, USN (ret), PCA parent

Ready to make a difference? Donate today.

Find answers to your questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page.

For more information, email our Advancement Office at advancement@pcaschool.org, or call (603)-742-3617.

Connect with us!

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on YouTube

Follow us on Twitter

Follow us on LinkedIn