Portsmouth Christian Academy is excited to offer summer programming for both current families as well as our local community! Families can choose between a variety of options of week-long camps in Summer Kaleidoscope that include sports, fine arts, and STEAM exploration to Eagle Camp, which is packed with adventures that include getting outdoors, visiting the pool at UNH, making crafts, and playing games!
Our Eagle Camp provides our campers with eight weeks of fun, creative, and educational day programs! Each week of Eagle Camp has a different theme with different activities. Campers will enjoy adventures every week that include water play, outdoor play, and lots of exploration!
Eagle Camp is open to children 3 years old through children entering 6th Grade. Campers are divided into two age groups:
Eaglets: 3 Year Olds through incoming Kindergarteners
Eagles: Incoming 1st Graders through incoming 6th Graders
In addition to Eagle Camp, PCA offers specialized programs for students of all ages through our Summer Kaleidoscope program. Some of our past Kaleidoscope summer offerings include basketball, volleyball, soccer, paddle boarding, ceramics, STEM with Sages Entertainment, Fine Arts private and group lessons, and academic tutoring. Information for those and more can be found below.
2023 Summer Program Dates
June 19th – August 11
No Camp on Tuesday, July 4
Summer Registration Details
To ensure our PCA Community’s camp and enrichment needs are fulfilled, we are opening registration using a tiered approach:
|March 4 – March 10
|March 11 – March 17
|March 18 – March 24
|March 25 – April 30
|Open to currently enrolled PCA students who enroll in the full 8 weeks or single weeks of Eagles or Eaglets Camp
|Open to currently enrolled PCA students who want to enroll in single days of Eagles or Eaglets Camp
|Open to incoming fall-enrolled students and referrals of current PCA families
|Open to all families, including non-PCA families
|Based on availability after Preferred Registration
|Based on availability after Preferred and Priority Registration
|Based on availability after Preferred, Priority and Valued Registration
Eagle Camp Reminders
- Age groups are based on the grade the camper will be entering in the fall.
- Campers must be fully potty-trained to attend any portion of summer camp.
- Lunch and snacks are not provided.
- All registration forms must be turned in before participation in any summer program. Forms can be emailed to email@example.com or hand-delivered to PCA before the first day of participation.
- Please read our Registration and Refund Policy document, which pertains to all summer programs at PCA. The information in this document can be found in the Eagle Camp parent manual.
- All payments are non-refundable, unless a program becomes unavailable. If a program becomes unavailable, we will return the full registration fee(s). See registration and refund policy for full details.