A new school year is about to begin. It’s exciting! And there are lots of questions. Here are some links to frequently asked questions:
- When does school start?
- What do I need to know about Before Care and After Care?
- What is the dress code for Lower School students (K-8)?
- Where can I purchase uniforms for my child?
- Is there somewhere I can purchase uniforms second-hand?
- What is the dress code for Upper School students?
- What supplies does my child (K-8) need for the start of school?
- What supplies does my child (9-12) need for the start of school?
- How does my Upper School Student obtain a parking pass and what are the requirements for senior privileges?
- What do I need to know about the music program for my child in Grades 4 or 5? What about Junior High students?
- When are the athletic team tryouts?
- How do I sign up for school lunches? (Registration is opening soon!)
- What is available for first quarter after school Kaleidoscope Workshops and when do they start?
- In what ways can I get involved at PCA as a parent?
Additional helpful information may be found in the Quick Reference Guides for PCAP, Lower School, and Upper School in the sidebar menu above.